Lee’s Summit Attorney
Mr. Lunceford has been successful in his trial practice, obtaining several notable verdicts:
- Norwood vs City of Independence, MO Jury Verdict of $670,000 in Hon Ortrie Smith's Western District of MO
- Million vs Household FinanceJudgment of $171,000 in Div 2 Indep. MO Jackson County Court
- Hervey vs State of MO/Dept of Correction Jury Verdict of $2.6 Million Dollars (Reversed by MO Supreme Court)Div 10 of Jackson County, MO
- Holmes vs State of Missouri/Dept of CorrectionsJudgment of $320,000.00 In Div 28 Indep. MOJackson County Court
- Wilk vs City of Lees Summit, MOJury Verdict of $68,194 (Vacated) Div 17 of Jackson County, Missouri
When you call the Lunceford Law Firm with an employment problem, expect that we will make an appointment with you that will last close to, or more than an hour and we will see what we can do to resolve your issue without a lawsuit, and failing that, if we believe in your case, we will prosecute and pursue the proper outcome with boundless energy and passion. We do charge a consult fee with this type of case because of the time and energy involved in these type of cases, but other than the consult fee, we handled these cases on a contingency fee basis.
Meet Our Team
Taylor Myers is an associate attorney at our firm practicing employment discrimination law. She graduated with a degree in Entrepreneurship from Oklahoma State University before returning to her hometown in Kansas City, Missouri. In 2017, she graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City with her Juris Doctorate and Masters in Business Administration.